The Hanover NAACP is asking the county board of supervisors to reconsider the appointment of school board members who the organization says have made comments and taken actions opposed to the school division’s goals and mission.
- Clifford Alexander Jr., first Black secretary of Army, dies at 88
- Hanover County School Board and Hanover County Board of Supervisors
- Hanover NAACP asks county leaders to reconsider school board appointments
- Juneteenth festival draws hundreds of Hanoverians
- State grants historic district title to Hanover site where Wegmans warehouse set to rise