The Supreme Court of Virginia will hear an appeal of two lower court rulings that found that residents living near a massive planned Wegmans distribution center project in Hanover didn’t have standing to challenge local officials’ approval of the project.
- Clifford Alexander Jr., first Black secretary of Army, dies at 88
- Hanover County School Board and Hanover County Board of Supervisors
- Hanover NAACP asks county leaders to reconsider school board appointments
- Juneteenth festival draws hundreds of Hanoverians
- State grants historic district title to Hanover site where Wegmans warehouse set to rise